Steri-Fab is effective against most gram negative and gram positive and odor causing bacteria as well as insects, fungus, mold and mildew. STERIFAB is the only product that is both a disinfectant and kills bedbugs. This ready to use 11-way product is registered in all 50 States.
- Deodorizes and controls odor causing organisms on carpets
- Provides for bacteriostatic, fungistatic and deodorization during restoration (smoke, water, sewage backup) processes.
- Sanitizes and deodorizes restrooms.
- One of the only products labeled for control of dust mites.
- One of the only products labeled for lice control on various surfaces.
- Dries in 15-20 minutes at room temperature. Is biodegradable and leaves no residue or active ingredients.
- Can be sprayed on everything except people, animals and cooking utensils. No other product registered with the U.S. EPA can make these claims:
- Highly effective against fleas, ticks and a host of other insects.
Some Common Questions and Answers About Steri-Fab®
Why should a potenial customer who only wants an insecticide be interested in a product like Steri-Fab, which also kills bacteria, fungus, virus, etc.?
It is just as rare for an environment to only need an insecticide as it is for it to only need a disinfectant. Conditions that require insecticides are often breeding grounds for many types of bacteria, fungus, germs, odors and mildew.
Steri-Fab makes so many claims, how can this amazing product not be residual?
Steri-Fab is a combination of a synthetic pyrethroid, a dual quat, isopropyl alcohol and water. When the product dries (15-20 minutes at room temperature) it is no longer active.
Why doesn’t Steri-Fab contain a fragrance and/or dyes?
Steri-Fab is fragrance and dye free so after the product dries only the person who applied it will be aware it has been sprayed.
Does Steri-Fab require dilution?
No. Steri-Fab is used as is.
How is Steri-Fab applied?
Steri-Fab can be applied using a sprayer that will work with a water thin liquid.
*When using an electric sprayer, check with the manufacturer for compatibility with a flammable liquid.