- The types of personal information Southern Label Company collects about you through its Web Site;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
Assuring you that Southern Label Company:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate
- Ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that Southern Label Company has not complied with these privacy principles.
The information we receive from or about you is stored on systems designed to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information. We also encrypt your transmission of sensitive information to us in the interest of heightened privacy protection and information integrity.
Our Accountability to You
Notification of Changes